Me 262 A-1A Schwalbe, REVELL 1:48

Post finished models here. Polite and constructive comments please.
Post Reply
User avatar
ripper1
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 am

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm

As in the title Me 262A-1A from a very old set from REVELL.

Image

Painting by Maj. Walter Nowotny

Image

The model is as follows:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thank you for watching and any comments


BKirwan
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:43 pm

This is the old dragon kit reboxed y Revell which in its day was cutting edge kit. The rivetting are not original to the kit so you did a fine job on them. It adds alot of character to the a/c. Are those decals original to the kit or sourced from else where ? Colour scheme well excuted.

Great work on the interior as well.
I am impressed.
Regards
Brian
User avatar
stephen8718
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:26 am

wow that is stunning work. lovely paintwork and weathering. looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future
User avatar
jaydee
Posts: 755
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am
Location: Cork

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 am

Beautiful work. And excellent photography. :o)b
User avatar
ripper1
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 am

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:46 pm

BKirwan wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:43 pm
This is the old dragon kit reboxed y Revell which in its day was cutting edge kit. The rivetting are not original to the kit so you did a fine job on them. It adds alot of character to the a/c. Are those decals original to the kit or sourced from else where ? Colour scheme well excuted.

Great work on the interior as well.
I am impressed.
Regards
Brian
Thank you. Revell no longer sells this model, but is still available from Dragon. Decals come from the company "Peddinghaus-Decals"
User avatar
ripper1
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 am

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:49 pm

stephen8718 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:26 am
wow that is stunning work. lovely paintwork and weathering. looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future
Thank you. I just finished the P-51D Mustang from the TAMIYA set, I just need to photograph it and put it on the Forum.
User avatar
ripper1
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 am

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:51 pm

jaydee wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 am
Beautiful work. And excellent photography. :o)b
Thanks. Pictures taken in a shadeless tent.
Post Reply

Return to “Ready for Inspection”